Thursday, April 24, 2014

We've reach 1,200 views...thank you.

Before I bore everybody with non baseball related news, I just want to take a minute to thank all of our viewers who have read and interacted with this blog for the last three months. It has been a goal of mine to start a Mets themed blogged for years now. After many half-hearted attemps, I finally found the right team to help me write a blog that will keep fans entertained and informed.

Andrew and I have been teammates on this blog since its first weeks, while Joe has just been added to ad an in depth discussion on various fantasy baseball, and MLB topics that Andrew and I do not cover. The three of us together will continue working on this blog as we hope 1,200 views turns into 1,500, followed by 2,000 and so on....

In addition to our facebook page, which  is directly linked to this website, we have opened up a twitter account, @QueensFaitfhul. We encourage all fans to hop aboard during this crazy ride we call the 2014 season. In time the Mets will get better. I feel it, you feel it, and the media feels it. Despite some wild games, we woke up on April 24 over .500 (11-10). With better times ahead, this is the blog to be reading, as we will constantly provide the best information possible. On behalf of Joe, Andrew, and myself...thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment