Monday, April 28, 2014

How to reach us on social media.

The other day I posted about this blog reaching 1,300 views. I thanked all my friends and family who took the time to read what we have to say here at Queens Faithful. Hoping to continue our successful start, I share with you ways to reach us on social media for all of your MLB and Mets news coverage.

Facebook-A Facebook page titled "Queens Faithful" has been set up and is linked directly with this blog. All of the posts made by myself, Andrew, and Joe, will be updated to the Facebook page for quick and easy access.

Twitter- A twitter handle has been set up for this blog: @QueensFaithful. Along with our official twitter account, our articles and posts can be viewed at my personal twitter handle: @vinnieranieri


No comments:

Post a Comment